Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day






Had a nice Valentine's Day this year. Starting with heart shaped breakfast, preset opening for the kids, and a date for Christian and I (Audrey tagged along). After the date, Caleb, Audrey, and Christian took a nap, while I checked out some houses (the escrow we are in is contingent on a lot of things). First time I have been without both kids for two hours since Audrey was born. It was nice. However, I was sick when I came home and Christian's wonderful plan for dinner was scrapped for a more plain dinner to appease my nausea. The morning was great though! I LOVE my husband, Caleb, and Audrey. Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a nice day together & I loved my date. Thanks for taking me (and Audrey) out. We'll get you more solo time sans kiddos. Love you! C