Sunday, February 15, 2009

Brother and Sister?


Nope, cousins. Christian and I think that they look the most alike of all the cousins though. Caleb looks more like his eldest cousin Bethany, than his own sister. They make similar facial expressions too. I remember when Bethany was the only cousin. I was dating Christian at the time and she was motivation to marry him! I see Caleb now and he does and says things that I remember Bethany doing and saying. It is pretty special. They play really well together too, even though she is 6 years older. She is a great eldest cousin (their are 9 on the Schalesky side) and we are so thankful for her!

Bethany and Joelle came for Lily's 1st Birthday. The rest of the Schalesky cousins were sick, but we got this cute pick.


Happy Birthday Lily!

1 comment:

Jen Gray said...

WOw! Caleb and Bethany DO look so much alike! That's amazing. They are both adorable! Such sweet smiles! : )