Monday, February 23, 2009

I have no idea!

Picture Caleb, bewildered look on his face, hands in the air, "Mom, I have no idea!"

This is his new answer to some of the questions I ask. The first time he said it... a few days ago, I found it incredibly funny, and laughed uncontrollably. Well, I think Caleb took that to mean that he should add that statement to his repertoire of funny sayings. I am impressed with the usage he has found for it, using the phrase several times a day, and he uses it in context every time.

He is getting taller. He had a growth spurt a week or two ago (had to go buy new pants as his were looking like he was preparing for floods) and Christian noted tonight that Caleb can now reach the light in the bathroom.

Caleb: "Dad, I got up on my tippy toes."

Christian: "Caleb, where did you learn tippy-toes?"

Caleb: "I have no idea." Picture cute smile and bewildered look.

He is a smarty pants, that is for sure... in a good and funny way that is. :)

No comments: