Monday, February 2, 2009

Sister!, Smiles, and Cousin Lily

I realized today that it has been awhile since I have taken pics of the kids, and even longer since I have blogged about them! So, I grabbed the camera and snapped some photos of the two of the greatest gifts in my life. And cousin Lily came over tonight too. Enjoy :)

Caleb LOVES his sister. I am so thankful. When I pulled out the camera, Caleb was thrilled.


Audrey needed a little convincing to smile though...


Smiles!
Audrey has the sweetest smile. It creeps up... starts in her eyes, then an upturn at the sides of her mouth, and turns into a full on gummy grin, sometimes with a tongue! I LOVE it when she smiles. She is most smiley in the morning, when watching brother, and when Daddy comes home.

Happy Birthday Auntie Melody!

My sister-in-law had her B-day today and her wonderful hubby arranged for us to watch Lily (yippee!) and took Mel to Bouchon, one of the nicest restaurants in town (well done Nate). Lily is almost one (in 13 days actually) and such a joy. We love her. Caleb spent our entire dinner to try and get Lily to talk. In the end, it worked. Here are the Santa Barbara Schalesky cousins (6 more in Salinas/Gilroy).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the cuz photos....Audrey looks just like you as a baby, Jill! Can't wait for our visit!

Hope Melody had a great birthday. : O )

Love,
MOM