Sunday, May 3, 2009

While we were sick...


So, there has been a blog silence. I normally post every Monday. However, 2 Mondays ago Caleb was sick, then on Wednesday Audrey got it, Sunday I got it, and Thursday Christian got it. Audrey and I are still sick. As you know, when kids get sick, they sleep less and still want to be active, and therefore, are even more cranky then the usual sick person. What is up with that? I get sick and I want to crawl in bed. Caleb and Audrey get sick and they think it is wakey wakey time at 3am. I get sick and I think getting cozy and watching a movie at home sounds nice. Caleb and Audrey want to play, outside. Go figure. All to say, we sis not just stay home for the last two weeks while we were sick. Instead, we:
Went to the Santa Barbara Fair





Went to the new California Trails exhibit at the Zoo


And of course to the grocery store, and some other random errands.

No comments: