Thursday, May 28, 2009

Audrey's Dedication

I wanted to invite all our family and good friends for Audrey's dedication. Then, someone talked to me about how Audrey is being dedicated in our church and it is our church that is committing to point her to the Lord and pray for her. Okay. Here are some pictures though anyway, as I just think her dedication is special and I want to share it with all who love her.



Grammy Claire and Pappa Jerry planned to come to town to help us pack, so they got to be here (although we did not end up packing).

Christian found the verse we chose for her. I love it!

Jeremiah 29:11-13
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.

I like it that both Caleb and Audrey's verses we dedicated them to the Lord with are from the Old Testament. Seems so foundational to me.

Since I wasn't blogging at the time, I will do a separate post about Caleb's dedication, also super special!

1 comment:

A BAKER'S HALF DOZEN said...

wonderful... such a sweet corssroads and i love the verse. you two are wonderful parents.