Thursday, December 25, 2008

Mylicon

Audrey has a hard time falling asleep. Once she is asleep, she is usually fine and can sleep for a long time. Chrisitan is convinced we need to give her Mylicon to help her with what he thinks is a gas issue. I do not disagree about gas, but with Caleb, I went witht he theory that we all need to learn how to work out our gas on our own, and I did/do not like the idea of giving medicine unless necessary.

Well, either Claeb did not have bad gas, or we were more tolerant with the first one. Christian went out and bought some Mylicon the other day. I was still not convinced we had to give it to her. However, tonight, after nursing her several times, bouncing her, holding her, etc. she would not fall asleep. We tried for about two hours, and then Christian decided it was Mylicon time.

I just gave it to her... we will see what happens. So far she is still crying and fussing...

No comments: