Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Feeling a Bit Better

My next post will have Caleb pictures! They are in the camera and I am too tired to go get it and download right now... maybe tomorrow.

Quick update. My Dr. appt. Friday showed my iron is 13.1! Something worked, not sure which of the 100 things I was doing to get better worked, but something did (my OB says it was the red meat). Anyway, I am feeling more energy on the cooler days, and overall much better. My legs still hurt if I stand too long (more than 10 minutes!), but it is improving a little. Maybe it is the accupuncture?

Anyway, I am very thankful to have an improvement in health, and to not be facing the pressure of induction. Everything else is looking good, so as long as it gets cold (today was 90 something) I actually can play a bit with Caleb. Praying for cold weather!!!! Sorry for all of you who are enjoying the heatwave.

1 comment:

Jen Gray said...

Glad to hear that things are going a bit better for you. I'm hopeful that these last few weeks (! where does the time go!) of pregnancy will not be as hard for you.