Sunday, January 27, 2008

This is not like me

Caleb is asleep, and I am tired, very tired. But I cannot go to bed. Why? Because the dishes aren't done, and the folding isn't done, and the finances aren't done, and all the other details are not done. But I cannot do them, because I am so tired. Christian is in Chicago and when he is here we do these things together, well we divide and conquor, but together. But he is gone till 2am Friday, he left at 7am today (well for church and from there to the airport). I bet he is tired too. We had a very long meeting yesterday and went to bed late last night, and he found out at 7:45 am that he needed to preach at 10am, today. I have had Caleb all day, and church, and a meeting, and responsibilities, and errands, and groceries, and there is so much more to do. But I want to go to bed, but I can't because the dishes aren't done and there is a mound of folding sitting on my bed, and a pile of papers sitting on my table. So I am blogging...

3 comments:

crschalesky said...

Oh do I know how you feel! there is so much going on with me too.. I don't have a child but My boyfriend and I just got a puppy and I have 2 cats so we are pretty busy also! and I go to school full time and working part time doesn't leave much room for anything.. I just wished I could have 5 minutes to just do what I want to and I bet you feel the same!! well I love you guys very much!!

Anonymous said...

Hey honey, Just to let you all know that I'm here in Chicagoland and missing you and Caleb. I hope you're able to get some sleep tonight. I love you!

cj

Marlo Schalesky said...

Ha! I can sooooo relate. Hang in there!