Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Boots

I had to take back some shoes Audrey received for Christmas (didn't put them on her in time and she grew out of them). Technically, I should have bought Audrey something, but she has everything and Caleb really needed rainboots. So, with the credit, and the boots being on sale, I think I spent $2.

These are Caleb's favorite shoes. He wears them everyday if he can. The cutest part? When I was growing up they were called galoshes, so that is what I called them at first, and the name stuck. So cute to hear Caleb say, "Mommy, I am going to wear my galoshes today, okay Mom?"

Everyone that sees him in them compliments his cool boots. I think they are pretty cool too!

1 comment:

Jen Gray said...

Anna loves her rainboots, too, and insists on wearing them almost daily, despite the fact that they are getting the teensiest bit too small now. I guess it is time for a new pair!

Adorable picture! And I love the "galoshes" thing. : )