Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bed Time and Nap Time

Looking at these pictures, I wonder why I ever dreaded putting Caleb to sleep and negotiating a new baby at the same time, by myself. Thankfully, Caleb loves Audrey and is great with her. Audrey adores Caleb too. Just this week especially, we have noticed how she lights up and smiles when she sees him. I love it!





Just so you all don't think I am crazy...Audrey does not stay in his bed with him. She lays there for story time and prayers. When I leave, she comes with me. However, she does LOVE being in Caleb's bed. I set her down there when I need my hands free or when Caleb adn I are playing in his room and she is quite pleased to be there. It is pretty funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love our kids :) And I love you too honey. Good blogging!
love, CJ