Wednesday, March 11, 2009

If Tomorrow Never Comes

Hi All,

Here is a shameless plug for my sister-in-law, Marlo, and her latest book coming out in May, If Tomorrow Never Comes. You have to read the interview, and then the book, and then her books she has already written. I have read them all, and enjoyed them all.

Here is the link to the interview on her blog:
http://marloschalesky.blogspot.com/

What I love about Marlo's books is that she deals with real life pain and issues, and weaves her faith into the story in a non-confrontational way. Her characters often go from a simple faith to a profound faith, and I have grown in my faith as I have read her books. Of course, I have the bonus of getting to grow in my faith as I hang out with Marlo too!

Check her out. Any mom of 5 kids who is also a business owner and a writer is worth checking out!

No comments: