Sunday, November 9, 2008

Audrey: Day 3 Reinforcements



So we were not supposed to have anyone in the house for a few days, as Audrey was born at home, but we woke up Saturday morning and decided we needed help. A quick phone call to my parents and they arrived that afternoon ready to cook, clean, play with Caleb, fold laundry, and grocery shop. Wow, yes, they are awesome. Grammy Claire adn papa Jerry to the rescue! Mmm, and they brought good wine and La Villa's Raviolis, doesn't get much better than that friends.

Three Generations

Yes, I realize I look scary here. I had a quick rinse after the birth, hardly a shower, and that was Thursday... this picture is late Saturday... see why we needed help? And I am severely sleep deprived in this picture as well.

So, all the red marks? Poor thing is scratching herself with her nails. We tried to cut them, but they are still connected to her skin (poor Christian found this out the hard way). She is still pretty cute though!

No comments: